myafternoonmeme

Question for LSRP

They can see everything in logs, depends on which methode you use to spawn them.

Most of the times those weapons you spawn will get you instantly banned by the system, if not, they'll not cause damage when you shoot. I'm a strong believer that these weapon cheats don't work at all.

I know this is way off-topic but since vitural items is closed at the moment does anyone know anybody selling a reliable weapon dupe script that actually shows in /stats?

4 hours ago, ImDaMan said:

I know this is way off-topic but since vitural items is closed at the moment does anyone know anybody selling a reliable weapon dupe script that actually shows in /stats?

same question... also looking for gun sellers my last topic got deleted... mm wouldnt be anywhere w\o samp sales and $hustle, no clue why they even closed virtual items topic...

8 hours ago, ImDaMan said:

Message me, I got the dupe. Check my posts