Jump to content
DwaynerMarquez

[NEW] LS-RP 2020 0.3DL + UCP/ACP [Selling]

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

logo.png.f2158f9e7dd08dfa762acedf0d15a0b1.png

What are the systems on this server?

There are a lot of people selling copies of LS-RP here, but I can say with absolute certainty, this is the best copy of LS-RP.
It contains all the systems that exist in LS-RP with maps and models in version 0.3DL

 

Credits for Models:

"Open San Andreas Project"

How i will setup this?
- After purchasing, I will help you get the server online, in localhost or in a SAMP HOST.

 

What players can do on this ucp?

- Create account
- Manage characters
- Create new characters
- Buy Donator level (Silver, platium, gold)
- Change skin
- Exchange spawn location (LS Airport, House, Rental Room)
- See stats
- Change account or character password
- Change Account EMAIL

What Admins can do on this site?

- Approve or deny character creation
- Publish news on the main page
- View server stats
- View the server history applications
- View server logs
- View banned users
- Send a message to all players
- View list of registered users
- View list of registered characters

Payment method?

- Paypal or skrill

PS: My team updates this script every 2 weeks, those who buy will always receive a new updated script.pwn.

videos with some systems:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by DwaynerMarquez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah no im not paying 50$ meanwhile i can get it for 10$ lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gangxd said:

yeah no im not paying 50$ meanwhile i can get it for 10$ lmfao

Ofc you can get a lsrp for 10, for 20, from DudeORdude or for 200$ from MrBlazer, 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can guarantee that none of these are better than my version.

And that's my price, nobody is forcing you to buy anything, so don't be an idiot commenting about that.

LMAO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amazing stuff , good guy , you can buy eyes closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So just putting this out there because i cant get this guy +REP. The script is great! He has also helped me if i have needed it. I would highly recommend his products!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This man is a scammer.

The ucp is not working, and now he blocked me on discord.

And now he is saying that i am stealing his gamemode. Wow

 

Btw when i saw the sript, it is LSRP THAILAND. Dont trust this man, he scammed me.

 

 

Hope the admins will get through this

A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jdzhey said:

This man is a scammer.

The ucp is not working, and now he blocked me on discord.

And now he is saying that i am stealing his gamemode. Wow

 

Btw when i saw the sript, it is LSRP THAILAND. Dont trust this man, he scammed me.

 

 

Hope the admins will get through this

A

1- This all working you're dumb and don't know how to setup.
2- Show the whole conversation, I clearly said that you can ask for your refund without problem.
3- The only reason I blocked you was because you're so boring sending a message all the time, i dont have time to kids.

Edited by DwaynerMarquez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DwaynerMarquez said:

1- This all working you're dumb and don't know how to setup.
2- Show the whole conversation, I clearly said that you can ask for your refund without problem.
3- The only reason I blocked you was because you're so boring sending a message all the time, i dont have time to kids.

I agree with what he is saying, all works, he doesn't know how to setup. 

You also need some knowledge...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perfect Gamemode and awesome person, thank you for everything...

+rep from me. <3

I love your gamemode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to buy this script, pm me. I'll give it to you cheaper and fixed.

This version of his is a piece of Garbage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2020 at 9:00 PM, jdzhey said:

If you want to buy this script, pm me. I'll give it to you cheaper and fixed.

This version of his is a piece of Garbage

Give me your discord 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

send price and test server IP please. / discord please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy