MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

0.3DL Los Santos Roleplay Script including Mappings, Models and Animations. (LSRP Models not random ass models)

MrBlaze

Hello there, I'm currently seeling a Detailed LSRP Script which includes a LSRP mappings, LSRP anims and LSRP Models.
The script is MySQL Based. Has a Master Account with Character Selection System (0.3DL based).
Has the essentials of LSRP.

LSRP Drug Addiction System
LSRP Pay n' Spray System
LSRP Weapons System (placement on cars, body attached)
LSRP Damage System.
LSRP Death System.
LSRP Vehicle System.
LSRP Donators System
LSRP Vehicle Dealership System
:LSRP Huds.
LSRP Animations.
LSRP Factions.
LSRP Modshop (Car modding)
Tester System (Same as LSRP)

And much more, For more info screenshots or anything regarding the script feel free to PM Me. Thank you.

0.3DL Models Skins (Some of them)
Click here to see Images

LSRP Mappings 
Click here to see Images

Vehicle List and Vehicle Parking System. Same as LSRP
Click here to see Images

/setstyle (one of donators features)
Click here to see Images

More LSRP Models.
Click here to see Images 

Weapons Placement System (/check)
Click here to see Images

Vehicle Modshop
Click here to see Images

This script is not really like lsrp.

Your script is the same from DudeORDude and her sell a copy for 20$, I already have tested your script and it's have some modifications like maps that probably you get it with map stealer and poor systems.

I already sew it and your ucp too is horrible and very very simple, prrp ucp with simples modifications.

And you wanna sell it for 250$? Are you kidding dude?

don't be ridiculous, if you want to sell this shit script, don't use other posts to promote your poor Gamemode.

The most beautiful thing about this Gamemode is the selection of characters and nothing more.

It was made by you? I don't think so.

This Gamemode is not worth more than 10 dollars.

Anyway, goodlucky.

Edited by DwaynerMarquez

10 hours ago, DwaynerMarquez said:

This script is not really like lsrp.

Your script is the same from DudeORDude and her sell a copy for 20$, I already have tested your script and it's have some modifications like maps that probably you get it with map stealer and poor systems.

I already sew it and your ucp too is horrible and very very simple, prrp ucp with simples modifications.

And you wanna sell it for 250$? Are you kidding dude?

don't be ridiculous, if you want to sell this shit script, don't use other posts to promote your poor Gamemode.

The most beautiful thing about this Gamemode is the selection of characters and nothing more.

It was made by you? I don't think so.

This Gamemode is not worth more than 10 dollars.

Anyway, goodlucky.

You can't talk about my script unless your script has a fixed hud like the radio info thingy properly aligned, Also when you're on a BMX doesn't say "N/A" but it shows only "--" The script tha you have is probably a copy of LS-RP.TH (Thailand LSRP) Poorly translated, (judging by your own english). Most of the mappings that you have look like LSRP Thai. Like the Mall Parking lot has a huge bush which is not on the actual LSRP. Image of the broken hud taken from LSRP.TH

I'm not trying to "promote" anything. And if you don't tihnk that the GM isn't coded by me find it where i copied it and i'll buy the original script where "i copied from". Don't put 2020 LSRP If you have 2015 Copy. Thanks.

First at all it's not ls-rp th.

And it's not a 2015 copy.

Don't put ls-rp on your script bc this is the worst copy of all.

I can say that because I tested your script.

you haven't tested mine so you don't know what you're talking about.  I can guarantee that everything in lsrp currently has in the script that I’m selling, but you don’t.

that was my last message, i will not pay attention to idiot, just stop talking shit at my post to try to sell this script shit.

good luck trying to sell this shit for 250$.

Edited by DwaynerMarquez

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...