MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

DwaynerMarquez is Scammer

jdzhey

You shouldn't be using Discord to make Multimart deals, they should be done on this platform. Admins don't deal with off site transactions and can't really do much about it. But, you can make a complaint in Paypal and get your money refunded.

Edited by Durski
Mistake

You text me all the time and I'm not a child like you to stay home with nothing to do, I don't have time, yes, I said I'd fix it, but I didn't have time, so I said you could request your refund on paypal and we'd end up with the transaction, don't be a liar, show the full conversation.

Come on dude. show us all the conversations.

5 hours ago, DwaynerMarquez said:

You text me all the time and I'm not a child like you to stay home with nothing to do, I don't have time, yes, I said I'd fix it, but I didn't have time, so I said you could request your refund on paypal and we'd end up with the transaction, don't be a liar, show the full conversation.

So why you blocked me? Lol

Pay back my money. Liar? You liar. 

And then you say you report me on paypal?  Lol.

Settle this mess

5 hours ago, DwaynerMarquez said:

Why on paypal, you can also refund me directly. You are giving me a work.

Go refund me directly. We dont need paypal. And paypal said with an automated message that i will talk to you first to have a refund.

If you cant fix, then refund. Dont say anything.

I thought this man is good to talk, lol

Edited by jdzhey

Just please don't defend yourself.  You know you are the problem here. Instead of wasting time, you can refund me directly, then it's fine now. No need to talk to.

Don't tell me to refund on paypal because at the first place, they are not the seller who sold a broken gamemode.

Comeon man, you're getting into  my nerves.

Edited by jdzhey

20 hours ago, jdzhey said:

He is selling a destroyed gamemode.

It is not working,. He said that he will fix it and now he blocked me on discord.

Dont trust this man. He is a true scammer!

It's not a scammer.

I buyed from him , he will help you. 

It's you problem if you didn't tested all.

1 hour ago, andrewmihai said:

It's not a scammer.

I buyed from him , he will help you. 

It's you problem if you didn't tested all.

He install it via teamviewer. And still errors. Now he is not going to refund. Hays.

I will leaked this game mode