Sign in to follow this  
Jasper

How to get reputation?

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that on multimart it is quite essential to have reputation points to be trustworthy and get more orders.

I am wondering here, how does someone gain reputation on this platform?

Thanks in advance.

I think you can only gain reputation by starting from offering middleman services for small amounts, obviously no one will trust you when it comes to bigger amounts if you don't have any reputation or vouches.

Be legit and about your shit, I've never been a middleman so it's not only middlemen that get rep, I've only been a buyer and my rep is at 4. Get yourself known on MM

On 5/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, Index said:

I think you can only gain reputation by starting from offering middleman services for small amounts, obviously no one will trust you when it comes to bigger amounts if you don't have any reputation or vouches.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:04 PM, Drilla said:

Be legit and about your shit, I've never been a middleman so it's not only middlemen that get rep, I've only been a buyer and my rep is at 4. Get yourself known on MM

Reputation is given by users who like your posts and in no way should it effect how you view another members legitimacy or trustworthiness.. We limit reputation that can be given on a per-user-basis; Meaning you can only give a certain amount of reputation in a given twenty-four (24) hour period; this is increased for Multimart Insiders.. That being said, if you want to base a users legitimacy or trustworthiness purely on their reputation on multimart..

Then there's nothing actually stopping you; But all I'm going to say is its an idiotic, misguided perspective.. This topic will be locked to prevent replies that may by any account disregard, hinder or misrepresent Multimart.