Introduction San Fierro is a community built to achieve endurance, and quality roleplay with unique mechanics. The contribution between friendly staff and dedicated development and testing allowing us to resolve each and every problem that pops up. San Fierro Roleplay is a heavy upcoming roleplay server that runs on Client 0.3.7 DL. Based in San Fierro where all the fun begins, share your ideas and suggestions, join your creativity and enhance the gameplay of yourself and others. With constant development and updates with bug fixes and more features into the world, your world is optimized with our easy user-friendly player system. Along with constant administration team support and professionalism, we assure you an experience that you will never regret.
Features We have a user friendly player system and a lot of features and jobs.
- Dynamic faction system, our faction leaders have the ability to control everything and so is the staff team.
- We have many jobs including Miner, Lumberjack, Trash Collector, Mechanic, State Agent, Taxi Driver, Sweeper and Fishing.
- Upto 14 different drug types with different perks.
- Package system for both weapons and drugs with upto 10 different packages that you can use.
- Dynamic custom damages system giving the Management team the ability to change the damages of the guns without the need for a restart.
- Properties system including a complex system.
- Businesses system with 14 different business types with different features for each.
- Our Trash Collector, Miner and Lumberjack jobs are dynamic giving the staff team the ability to add ores, trees and trash bins and sell points anywhere.
- Unique vehicle system that includes a lot of options for the vehicles. We have engine and battery life stats for the vehicles too meaning that everytime your car explodes, its engine and battery get weaker.
- Crate and shipment system for the official factions and weapon smuggling that's NPC based and moderated by the staff team.
- Furniture system for all properties including Complex, Houses and even Businesses.
- Unique phone and burner phone systems.
We have many more amazing systems that we aren't going to share and keep them as a surprise for the launch and we have also added a lot of ghetto mappings around San Fierro to provide the gangs with a lot of different areas to roleplay at.
Discord Server - Website
Server IP: play.prospectroleplay.com
We have built our community on the idea that anything is possible. After watching
many servers both succeed and fail, we've taken the time to look into the problems of each community
and try our best to prevent them on ours. We can only hope that you give us the opportunity to provide
a safe and enjoyable community for you to share your ideas and roleplay the way you want to.
We encourage new and old players alike to share in the creativity and suggest things that would enhance
the roleplay experience for both themselves and other. Prospect Roleplay, known for its grandeur
place and friendly players Different roles of every players must be kept preserved and acted well upon
contact with other players. Make sure to join us for tons and tons of fun and events! Join us and Register
for a splendid experience alongside with different shenanigans of many suitable players.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the level of roleplay?: Medium-Heavy
Which SA-MP client do I need to play?: SA-MP 0.3.7
Our Administration team is friendly, professional and actually know what they're doing. You won't be left
hanging when you join the server and ask for help, our staff is always there for you, all you need to do
is call them! Owner and the Lead Developers have a long experience in the roleplay scenario and they
have been working hard in order to make the server work the way it should and the way it will. We
take criticism seriously, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, leave them to us on the Forums!
• Multimedia Designers •
• Video Creator •
• Administrators •
• Contributors (Helpers) •
• Faction Leaders •
• Gang Leaders •
• BETA testers •
So, what are you waiting for? Join us today! Server is reopening today!
Outbreak Roleplay is an upcoming heavy roleplay server based in San Fierro.
We are looking for testers to help me out with the long run too!
Launch date will be announced within the coming few days and you can join our discord server and register on our website meanwhile to prepare for the opening!
Hello how are you, I am Gökhan Turğut to you mini mission server I will introduce I am Turkish English are very few sorry
Game Mode List:
1. Bank Vehicle (The robbers win if they try to steal the bank money transfer vehicle from the cops before the time runs out and bring it to their region)
2. Mountain Cell (Soldiers raid Terorists hiding in the chalet, at the end of the time or the first team to reach the base kill count wins.)
3. Rocket War (In this mode, everyone has 1 health and 1 Rocket and everybody has fun fighting until the time is over)
4. Gallery (Galerici and Berseri team are there. Galleries defend their place. Bummers enter the place and detonate the bomb. If there is no need, Galeriers win after the deadline)
5. Pirate (There are Sailors and Pirates teams, the sailors need to capture and destroy their ships, go to the red area on the map and set up the bomb.)
6. Paintball (Everybody has one and everybody has 1 soul paintball war)
7. Swat Raid (There are Swat and Drug team swats need to destroy the drug producing place, they can set up a bomb by going to the red area on the map)
8. Counter Strike (There are Anti Teror and Terorist teams, 2 teams fight in the fy_iceworld map in Cs1.6. The team with the most points wins.)
YOUTUBE VİDEO: THANK YOU :)))
Server IP: 220.127.116.11:7777
SA-MP Version: SA-MP 0.3DL R1
Mapping Showcase Album: https://imgur.com/a/8Xj4itD
Showcase Videos: CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO OUR YOUTUBE PLAYLIST
Final Nights Roleplay is a roleplaying setting based off the Classic World of Darkness universe. It represents a crossover of the notable games: Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse, the two game settings are carried cooperatively and an experience is created where they can be reciprocally played to full extent. This project started on 10/08/2017 and it is being programmed ever since. The primordial goal of Final Nights Roleplay is to create a user-friendly environment of Classic World of Darkness in San Andreas Multiplayer.
As we all know, Classic World of Darkness is a widely known setting for supernatural horror, however, for players who are unfamiliar with it, it might seem too complex for them. Henceforth, the aim of Final Nights Roleplay is to bring forth a server that is inviting to all SA-MP players and provides them with everything that they need to roleplay a Vampire or a Werewolf (or Human, of course). This means that you do not need to read any book to start roleplaying, or learn how to roll: everything can be learned ingame with utmost simplicity.
In Final Nights Roleplay there is no such a term as an administrator; instead, there are five types of advisors who maintain the lucidity of the server: Community Advisor, Vampire Advisor, Werewolf Advisor, Hunter Advisor and Mage Advisor. Furthermore, as there are no administrators this means there are no admin levels, hence all advisors are of equal authority. The council of advisors need majority agreement to introduce a rule, object current rules and regulations, and any other process that requires the observation of the majority.
In Final Nights Roleplay, we have many features to the point where it is impossible to list all of them. In order to go over them would take us a very long text that none of you would like to read, however a very brief summarized version of our features and systems are as follows:
Advanced Character Sheet Building System Unique Banking System (ability to create commercial banks, as well as personal; just as real life) Corpse System Built in Weapon System (fully server-sided; impossible to circumvent or hack) Hunger and Thirst System 98% accurate Moon Phase System (Exactly like Real Life; when you look at the moon in the sky in real life, that's the one you will see ingame) Annoyingly user-friendly (all terms are explained, no need to refer to an external book) GPS System Housing, Motel and Apartment Complex Systems Built-in Business System Incapacitation and Death system. Deer and Wolf System; ability to hunt animals - and be attacked by animals. Supernatural Horror: Vampire, Werewolf, Mage and Hunter (ability to play the said races immediately on spawn selection) Countless unique mappings done by one single professional mapper: Lannister. Unique custom models; models from exotic game lines such as Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. Ability to shift into unique wolf forms and multiple animal forms (and also fly, should you shift into an aerial animal) should you choose to be a Vampire or Werewolf. Ability to bend reality to your will and enact many features of Magick should you choose to be a Mage. Player Label system; players are able to create their own labels above their heads that denotes their current roleplay status or whatever message they wish to convey. Static Label System; players are able to create their own labels on the ground; for all the players to see, and they never get erased. Our database is huge, and it can take up to three terabytes of data. Dynamic Garage System; ability to have your own garage besides your house. Unique Experience Points Recording System; the ability to record anything that goes on around you and submit it to the staff in order to earn experience points that can boost your character. And lots of other features...
We have our dedicated developer that has over eight years of experience in PAWN and SQL; our developmental scale is very stable, and the slope keeps increasing. Many features are being added on a weekly basis. Donation is appreciated on Final Nights Roleplay, however donating doesn't allow you to be any special than any other player; Perks that empower your character over the rest of the players are not donated for, but earned.
You don't have to apply for anything that is related to your character, or spend hours to write essays like many San Andreas Multi-Player Roleplay servers ask you to do. In Final Nights Roleplay, it is plug and play. You just register, type your password and start playing. No restrictions, complete freedom.
We look forward to seeing you amongst us, thank you for investing time into reading this!