😭 We've noticed you're using AdBlocker, could you consider disabling it for us?

LS-RP Money & Guns For Sale

STILL RUNNING January 2019!

y3mpell.png

ACCEPTING PAYPAL

ALSO ACCEPTING CIRCLE.COM

ALSO ACCEPTING BITCOIN

ALSO ACCEPTING UK BANK TRANSFER

If you are buying - contact us and I will sell you money I have or arrange for you to do a deal anonymously with a seller who I am working with.

If you are selling - contact me and I will review your proof to verify you are legitimate, and then help you sell your money anonymously.

Why should you contact me?

✔ I have over 5 years experience in LSRP trading and how to do it right

✔ You remain anonymous (No leads for the admins)

✔ You are safe from scams (I am an official middleman on Multimart)

✔ My network keeps you safe from bans

✔ My personal guarantee any trade you make with me will go smoothly without any problems. I have a 100% success rate.

Guns and Drugs

AfdlKns.png

I am into guns and drugs as well as money. Guns and drugs can be bought and sold from the network. If you are looking to sell these products contact me and I will help you get them sold.

Purchasing/discussing guns and drugs is only available to known buyers. This also includes talking about them.

Accounts

06V6TcV.png

(Not actual product)

Do you have an account you want to sell? Are you looking to buy an account on LSRP? I am also handling account sales for people and buying/selling accounts from people. If you want to buy or sell an account come to me. 

Accounts are only available to known buyers. Discussing them is also not possible as a new buyer.

Applications & Writing

Character Applications:

I am selling applications into LSRP that include answers to all the questions. This is the tried and true cheapest way to get into LS-RP.

Government Faction Full Recruitment Packages:

This will get you into factions such as the LSPD or SASD. Every part of the recruitment will be written for you to a standard that will pass every time. You'll also be given help with the other parts of the recruitment process to ensure that you pass. When you buy this it will 100% get you in.

It will get you from step 1 to the /invite without needing to lift a finger.

aFmcB.png3T8JB.pngby9t.png

PF, CCW, and Guard Cards:

I am selling the applications for these as well. If you need them doing contact me.

Other Applications/Writing Services:

Character/Faction Stories, Tester Applications, Special Applications, Other Servers etc. If you're looking for something else that isn't mentioned here I might am able to help, send me a message. I work with skilled writers to handle these types of services.

Staff Ban Evasion Handbook

Banned and want to get back into LS-RP? Hacked but can't wait a whole year just to play again? The staff's own handbook guide detailing all of their systems, methods, and tactics to catch ban evaders is for sale. When you know everything they do, you will know exactly how to get back on LS-RP and never get caught evading.

BUYBACK POLICY - Get your money back when you quit!

I offer a buyback policy as well so if you've bought money from me before but no longer want it because you're leaving or another reason, there's a good chance I will be able to buy your money back off you for a decent percentage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Much more than just a "Trust Worthy" service, honestly you're better off having someone like @hustle who is like-minded to myself, and knows what he's doing.

- Positive Review (Kinda)

I thought this was strictly forbidden.

Forbidden? Yes its against the LSRP rules like most things here. But it was praised and acclaimed back on avovix for the 100% success rate :)

Bought from him before. Smooth, pain free service as always.

10/10 Would recommend to a friend.

10 out of 10, just done business with $hustle and everything went smooth and he hes a man of his word. Thanks man appreciate everything and I'll be contacting again soon.

how many percent discounted off asking price?

Quite a good amount will be discussed in skype.

Looking to buy some LSRP Money can we do this on the forum as i don't have Skype?

Looking to buy some LSRP Money can we do this on the forum as i don't have Skype?

Just make one and add me.

Looking to buy some money as i have Skype setup now.

cc_post_info_warn