MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Selling LSRP 0.3DL script with Beta LSRP fully functional

lilbigshawty

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't recommend buy from him, he blocked me, because I wanted him to  write and show everything what systems have, but give me few things, nothing more, when I wrote it's not everything, he write; 

Okay motherfucker find better
fucking asshole
time wasting peice of shit
"it's not everrything"
I'm not MMartin dumbass

Probably he doesn't have everything and what he wrote this code have 50.000 lines of codes, I found better, because with 70.000 lines of codes, so it is everything and probably buggy and shit and next the same "developer" and he is scammer, even for real because he is BBehar which scammed 1 guy and have shitty scripts

2 hours ago, Buyer said:

I wouldn't recommend buy from him, he blocked me, because I wanted him to  write and show everything what systems have, but give me few things, nothing more, when I wrote it's not everything, he write; 

Okay motherfucker find better
fucking asshole
time wasting peice of shit
"it's not everrything"
I'm not MMartin dumbass

Probably he doesn't have everything and what he wrote this code have 50.000 lines of codes, I found better, because with 70.000 lines of codes, so it is everything and probably buggy and shit and next the same "developer" and he is scammer, even for real because he is BBehar which scammed 1 guy and have shitty scripts

repped