MultiMart

lsrpstepselis - scammed me for 20 EUROS.

TheMagican

https://www.multimart.org/profile/4341-lsrpstepselis/

I tried to buy cash on LSRP and he decided to scam me.
The guy offered me a deal, I approved this deal and luckily instead of paying the full amount I only paid 20 to see if it was real or not.
And I found out he's a liar, a crook and a thief.
Asks you, in order to prevent future thefts, to get him out of here.

• Avovix Management

Hello TheMagican,

While I understand how you may feel, accusations are not tolerated. It wastes administration time and defames the member you are accusing off. Please refer to the following topics that are stickied (first threads on this board that are pinned, that should be read before posting):

Please provide more information as to what transaction you have had with this member, how you conducted your transaction and so on. I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
Husky.

• Avovix Management

Communication was taken off-site, Multimart has a strict policy against taking communication off-site and as such we're unable to assist in reports where the chosen platform of communication was not that of Multimart's or being ran/moderated by Multimart (This excludes the Multimart Discord server as this is for community aspects only, not trading);

This thread will be locked, but will however stay visible for future members to take note of; Even though its explicitly stated in our Community Guidelines and Terms Of Service.