MultiMart

[4SALE] LSRP and GTA:W

shadoww

Hey, welcome to Shadoww's shop. Been a while, but it feels good to be back.
So. We offer tons of services from writing applications, creation of accounts, to ban evasion and in-game transactions.
Los Santos Roleplay:
As of the present moment, since the server is not active. We're only dealing in accounts creation but more will come soon.
LS:RP fresh account - 15$

Grand Theft Auto World Roleplay:
We're currently dealing in in-game guns, money, drugs, ban evasion techniques, PD/SD applications, character stories and much more.
Pistols/Shotguns - 15$ each. Ammo comes standard with each purchase.
Money - 100k - 10$. 
Drugs - Depends on the drug honestly.
Fresh accounts - 15$
Ban Evade Guide - 40$.

Why Shop From US?
Because, we've been in business since 4-5 years now, we know how the admins behave. We know how to safely do the transactions without letting anyone know. We provide friendly and quick service. So, do give it a try!

Also, pf guns are not permissible to be sold now. Whoever is buying, please make sure they do not have serials, don’t rush in and catch a ban. On top of that, make sure the money is legit and not farmed with character paychecks, have a safe one you guys. 

On 3/7/2022 at 7:28 PM, Gtasupplier said:

Also, pf guns are not permissible to be sold now. Whoever is buying, please make sure they do not have serials, don’t rush in and catch a ban. On top of that, make sure the money is legit and not farmed with character paychecks, have a safe one you guys. 

Yeah don't worry about that. I used to sell on some other platform. And, purchase Insider before you resubmit your ad.

• Avovix Management

I'm going to make these things clear and publicly so.

• Flaming, Trashing Members posts is not permitted on multimart;
    • I've already reviewed two reports and decided not to take action; The report in question to "provoking" isn't as such, it only points out a fair point.
  • Posting a thread without Multimart Insider is not possible
    • And is not against the rules to maintain it, you have the ability to create a thread with a membership, nothing states you cannot maintain it after it expires

Multimart is a community based on trading; However multimart is not only a trading platform and as such we have standards and rules in place for that; If anyone wants to have a phallic object, measuring contest you can go a head and do it on 4chat, Reddit or Twitter; NOT HERE... If members create threads which may come underfire with constructive and fair criticism and cannot handle it when it eventually comes, then its fair to say you shouldn't be posting to begin with.

I've ran multimart long enough to make my opinion and my decisions clear; If you do not like the out come of the report then frankly, complain to yourself; Because I'm not remotely interested.  

• 6 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 8:38 PM, shadoww said:

Hey, welcome to Shadoww's shop. Been a while, but it feels good to be back.
So. We offer tons of services from writing applications, creation of accounts, to ban evasion and in-game transactions.
Los Santos Roleplay:
As of the present moment, since the server is not active. We're only dealing in accounts creation but more will come soon.
LS:RP fresh account - 15$

Grand Theft Auto World Roleplay:
We're currently dealing in in-game guns, money, drugs, ban evasion techniques, PD/SD applications, character stories and much more.
Pistols/Shotguns - 15$ each. Ammo comes standard with each purchase.
Money - 100k - 10$. 
Drugs - Depends on the drug honestly.
Fresh accounts - 15$
Ban Evade Guide - 40$.

Why Shop From US?
Because, we've been in business since 4-5 years now, we know how the admins behave. We know how to safely do the transactions without letting anyone know. We provide friendly and quick service. So, do give it a try!

Are you still around bro?

• 1 month later...