- You must be at least 13 years of age to use any/all services provided by Avovix Solutions
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Avovix Solutions prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Avovix Solutions upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users of the Avovix Network, Services, Tool or Platforms.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- Avovix Solutions reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason without prior notice or communications, at any times, and without liability to you. You have the ability to deactivate your account at any point in time (here). Any/all content including but not limited to posts, files, comments, friendships and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will no longer be able to find your profile page or any content previously displayed on the Service prior to deactivation).
- Avovix Solutions reserves the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any given time
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Avovix Solutions is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Avovix Solutions reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk.
- You agree that Avovix Solutions is not responsible for any or all data charges you incur through the use of the Service
- Avovix Solutions does not claim ownership of any content posted by its users on or through the Service, Instead, you hereby grant to Avovix Solutions a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
- Some of the Service is supported by Advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Avovix Solutions may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content or commercial communications as such.
The Service content owned or licensed by Avovix Solutions ("Avovix Content", "Avovix Solutions Content"). Avovix Content is protected by copyright, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Avovix Solutions, Avovix Solutions owns and retains all rights in the Avovix Content and the Service.
The Avovix Solutions, Service or Icons are copyright of Avovix Solutions and may not be Copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part without prior written permission of Avovix Solutions, except within accordance of our Brand Guidelines... In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, styles, served web styles, button icons and scripts are service marks, trade dress of Avovix Solutions, and may not be copied, imitated or use, in whole or in part, without prior written permission of Avovix Solutions
Copyright / Other Intellectual Property Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same
- Avovix Solutions reserves the right to Terminate access to the service at any given time without prior warning if any account repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights.
- You hereby agree that infringement of other's intellectual property rights will result in termination of the Service without prior warning.
In accordance with UK and International Law, any notification(s) of claimed copyright, intellectual property (the "Claim") infringement must be sent to us immediately via dmca(at)avovix.com
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe in good faith that materials hosted by Avovix Solutions ("we", "us", "platform") and its Services infringe upon your copyright, you (or your designated agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material claimed to be in violation be removed by providing us with the following information in writing.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner in regards to the Claim
- Legal "State", "Country", "Governing Body" issued identification of the person who's work the Claim pertains too, along with the person who is providing notice
- Information of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that it is to be removed
- A statement that you in good faith believe that the use of the material in the manner complained has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Claim is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send the "Complainant" a counter-notice.. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details; Avovix Solutions hereby agree's to forward any or all Notices and Counter-Notices to their respective parties, we suggest that you consult your legal team prior to making a claim or submitting a counter-notice to the claim you have received.
Issue Tracking and Reporting
- You hereby agree that you will submit issue, bug, error ("report") to the suggested email address when encountered on any of Avovix Solutions ("we", "us") Platforms
- By submitting a report via the suggested email address you hereby agree that the information provided is accurate and upto date
- To be used when a report needs to be submitted in regards to https://multimart.org
- To be used when a report needs to be submitted in regards to any software, application, site system that has been developed by Avovix Solutions and its development team
- To be used when a reports does not specifically pertain to any of the aforementioned situations for the addresses in question
Community Complaints & Direct Contact
Avovix Solutions reserves the right to open, close, dispute any open, closed or pending Community complaints
(i)Upon being contacted by a member of staff regarding any open, closed or pending community complaint, sales, trade thread; You must respond to via Direct Communication to the Complaint linked, provided or mentioned, alternatively you may contact a member of the community team or the staff member who contacted you directly in regards to the open, closed or pending Community complaint;(ii)Upon Failure to comply (Not contacting, refusing to contact) Avovix Solutions reserves the right to terminate your account and restrict access to any or all community features, including but not limited to Banning, Blocking or Blacklisting your Accounts IP Address, Email address, Username or any identifiers (Mac Address, IPv4/6 Address).
- Avovix Solutions reserves the right to not include any "Suspected Party" in internal investigations, inquires or anything of the kind, including Community Complaints, Legal Complaints or Notices that have, are, in the process of being dealt with internally by Avovix Solutions Management, Community Staff or Legal Team.
- As noted in "Rights, Section 1; Avovix Solutions cannot be held responsible for any Complaints being held against your account, we will however work with the Company, Person, Group ("Complainant") to resolve the issue on your behalf. (i) Avovix Solutions reserves the right to pass your provided contact information to the Complainant without prior notice; (ii)Avovix Solutions will attempt to contact the Account Holder ("Defendant") on behalf of the Complainant failure to get into contact with the Defendant Avovix Solutions will then proceed to pass over any contact information as mention prior (3, II).