MultiMart

Miller021 IS A SCAMMER

ScammerKiller

Has scammed me just now for $40 saying that he would sell me some guns and some Ms (second time being scammed from this forum) I have speculations that he is also Jakaly and Force or they work together to scam me he told me go to Angel Pine and that he spawned the vehicle and once he did that I went all the way there for nothing then got blocked by him he also deleted his store on the forums you really cant trust ANYONE in this world let alone on a forums just becareful out there guys EVERYONE on this forums is a scammer and I mean EVERYONE

Miller021 has said that he will send me a refund and I still haven't received it, I wonder why Miller is still not BANNED.

D6305412-0926-4636-A6BB-94E5EA9ACF79.png

millerscam 1.png

millerscam 2.png

millerscam 3.png

millerscam 4.png

millerscam 5.png

• Avovix Management
11 hours ago, ScammerKiller said:

They wont ban you because y’all are working together, scammers and admins

Think you'll find that we don't work with anyone on Multimart who acts as an independent seller; If you'd like to report the Private Message we can take a look, any on-site communication can be looked into as-long as you open a report on it..

As for why nobody has replied up until now; All of us have lives out-side of Multimart and aren't obligated to religiously check the site for reports so we do it in our spare time and when we have a reasonable amount of time to do so; On an alternative note, please don't abuse the support system because you're angry.

All the best.