MultiMart

A$IA

JakalyXD

The guy literally sent me a payment as goods and services and  it was pending. I politely asked him to confirm it fully as you do it wasn't my first time deal with G&S. Then he started demanding me to give him the account before he confirms the payment and at first i politely kept asking him to confirm it or wait 24h so paypal can confirm it. But i decided to trust him and just give him the account. So i did, i gave him it and then he started saying that the login info is incorrect which i knew was bullshit i knew the guy was up to some sketch ass shit. So i gave him the gmail account associated with the LSRP account. couple minutes later that was changed too and now he opened a scam report on me and i have money that i cant spend stuck in my paypal fortunately he hasn't refunded yet but im assuming he will soon please check his report out and take care of it. I did send him the information but he just didn't like me to begin with and didn't like me asking him to confirm the payment i guess.

9 minutes ago, JakalyXD said:

The guy literally sent me a payment as goods and services and  it was pending. I politely asked him to confirm it fully as you do it wasn't my first time deal with G&S. Then he started demanding me to give him the account before he confirms the payment and at first i politely kept asking him to confirm it or wait 24h so paypal can confirm it. But i decided to trust him and just give him the account. So i did, i gave him it and then he started saying that the login info is incorrect which i knew was bullshit i knew the guy was up to some sketch ass shit. So i gave him the gmail account associated with the LSRP account. couple minutes later that was changed too and now he opened a scam report on me and i have money that i cant spend stuck in my paypal fortunately he hasn't refunded yet but im assuming he will soon please check his report out and take care of it. I did send him the information but he just didn't like me to begin with and didn't like me asking him to confirm the payment i guess.

First off, why would you give me your gmail associated with your LS-RP account? Anyone who is into LS-RP account selling knows that it does not work that way. We all know it works by security question & answers, and that's the first. Secondly, you sent me a "receipt" of my transaction that was made on the 15th when I transfer you on the 29/30th of this month; much bullshit? You deleted the whole chat and claimed that "I left the chat". I can provide admins all the screens they need on my PayPal, but you? I can log into my PayPal and record the whole screen if you want me to, but can you? Stop putting on this act, it's very childish and stupid over a small $13USD. I'm making a complaint on you because I don't want other people to go through the same shit I did; and that's getting scammed by a low life who wants to earn a small little $13USD online. Get a life, get a job and stop this act.

• Avovix Management

Any payments via PayPal are instant; Any payments that are held are held by paypal and not the buyer/seller, if you don't have a verified account the amount can be held anywhere from seven days to four weeks... And lets all be civil, less of the childish insults please.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyDroid said:

Any payments via PayPal are instant; Any payments that are held are held by paypal and not the buyer/seller, if you don't have a verified account the amount can be held anywhere from seven days to four weeks... And lets all be civil, less of the childish insults please.

I told him the payment is held. Cause my paypal is new since i don't use paypal  often i use skrill instead but he didn't seem to believe me lol.

---

Look at this guy he's a liar he told me "OH ITS FRIENDS AND FAMILY" And now he's refunding. :) please ban him.

image.png.258a8489bd7395837ea370a277e83c3d.png

Funny how you mentioned that Transaction ID is different on your end:

9JExrPP.png

On top of that, suddenly "buyer name" changed from "Kevin Asher" (whoever that is), to "Bill Fml".

sAS8ps5.png

You deleted every chat that was related to this issue and now you're blaming me for something I didn't do. Yes, I did lodge a refund request, but you didn't accept it. Do you mind posting a screen of your full paypal Activity page? Or perhaps take a full video of it proofing that you've "lost the money that I so called refunded"?

m3zEf8E.png

quit the childish act brother, you have not posted a single screen/proof of anything to fight/say that I'm in the wrong (and that's because you know I'm not). I'm done playing this game, if you want to drop this, you can just send me my money back or else this will just be a  back and forth argument.

To admins, I know that I'm being scammed and this guy is trying to turn the story as if I'm the one scamming him (biggest lol ever). If you want to, I can provide video's on my paypal transaction since he claimed that I got "refunded" my money back etc, lol. <-- Enough to proof that I'm not lying and he's the one lying claiming that I've refunded my money back.