[HOT] Italy Mafia Roleplay V6 & V7 ON SALE! BUY NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP!

MaiGad

ITALY MAFIA ROLEPLAY SERVER SCRIPT

Hi, I am MaiGad and I'm a trusted Italy Mafia Roleplay script seller. I've been selling this script since last year. And here I am, I'm on a such great forum and looking to sell this gamemode to everyone who interested. As you know, Italy Mafia Roleplay script is very rare and you have 5 percents only to receives the script for FREE.

Back to the topic.

I'm currently selling Italy Mafia Roleplay script Version 6 & Version 7 with a different prices. Both of this script are well made but I recommend you to choose version 7 to have a dynamic features. Below, I listed a dynamic features of Version 7 ONLY!

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 7?

- Dynamic ATM (You can create ATM in-game and GUI editor.

- Dynamic Faction (You can create faction in-game, edit their name, faction type, stocks and remove them aswell).

- Dynamic Teleport (You can create teleport in-game, edit their name, set interior and more.)

- Dynamic HQ and WH (You can create HQ and WH in-game (with faction ID) and move them around, set interior and more)

- Dynamic Business (You can create Business in-game where you can set biz type, price, stocks, edit prices, and etc)

- Dynamic House (You can create House in-game, upgrade alarm, wardobe, locker, garage, armour system and much more)

- A MySQL version (Everything is in SQL, ex. account, logs, factioninfo, group, atms,teleports,gangzones and more)

- and much more!

IS THIS REALLY LEGIT? HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS WERE LEGIT?

Here you can see how dynamic the system are. I don't provided any host for server check but if you want to, simply give me a message.

- BUSINESS SYSTEM

Spoiler

Njg9t0b.png

m9Zkmnv.png

UKkuXHO.png

eraPVY2.jpg

- FACTION SYSTEM

Spoiler

xG7M1V7.png

- OTHER SYSTEMS

Spoiler

- /STATS

uJJ6jnu.png

- /V CREATE, /FACTION AND MUCH MORE

aBQW4WM.png

- TELEPORT

tx3CkqP.jpg

- HQ

E1WNCEh.jpg

HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE FOR THE BOTH VERSIONS?

- VERSION 6.7 cost €15 (Dini version, non dynamic, work 100%)

- VERSION 7 cost €40 (SQL version, dynamic, work 100%, satisfied)

HOW TO CONTACT?

- You can either PM me over this forum

- You can PM me over Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/parkshinjae91)

- SOME PAYMENT THAT HAS BEEN MADE BY CUSTOMER!

Spoiler

nljFxU9.png

U4Ylc3T.png

KQX5pyH.png

EVERYTHING ON THIS THREAD HAS BEEN UPDATED BY 06/03/2018

Edited by MaiGad
UPDATED

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Trusted +1. Did buy from him with UCP and Forums included. Kinda expensive with 100EUR, but worth it. Script is also up to date including mini mission and other stuffs.